Royal Designs Empire Flame Clip On Chandelier Lamp Shade, Green, 3″ x 5″ x 4.5″
- DIMENSIONS: Our hardback empire chandelier shade measures top 3 inch, bottom 5 inch, height 4.5 inch.
- MATERIAL: Chandelier shade made from silk-type shantung fabric and premium off-white styrene lining.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The clip-on fitter attaches directly to the bulb, making installation quick and easy.
- CLIP ON: The lampshade single flame clip-on fitter designed to fit over candelabra bulbs and small bulbs.
- A PERFECT FINISHING TOUCH: Don’t replace your chandelier: upgrade it! Add a set of our chandelier shades and make it shine like new again.
$14.95 – $48.95
Royal Designs 5-Inch Hardback Empire Chandelier Shade is available in an assortment of colors to match your unique style and taste. The exterior fabric of this lovely chandelier shade is made from a poly-cotton blended silk-type shantung fabric that will work well with any home décor. The clip is a single flame clip that is intended for use with a candelabra-style light bulb, which is typically associated with chandeliers, wall sconces, or small accent lamps. Since 1993, Royal Designs, Inc. has been designing high-end lampshades that exemplify the hand-crafted quality and great value that we are known for. The height is measured by slant height from top to bottom of the lampshades’ front face. Use our stylish lamp shades for chandeliers, wall lamps, and sconces, or even small table lamps that use candelabra bulbs.
Brand: Royal Designs, Inc.
Type: Hardback Chandelier Lampshade
Size: 3 x 5 x 4.5 inches
Bulb Type: LED
Max Bulb Wattage: 60 watts
|Size (Top x Bottom x Height)|
Maureen Cox (verified owner) –
ordered six of these in green to go on a chandelier during the Christmas season. The quality and color of the fabric is very nice. One of the shades came with with a loose medal piece that fastens it to the bulb. My husband and I both attempted to tighten it but it it doesn’t stay secure and causes the shade to tip. We’ll work on it again when we put them up at Christmas, but it was disappointing.