Pleated Rectangle Designer Lamp Shade
This Pleated Rectangle lampshade is a part of Royal Designs, Inc.’s Timeless Designer Shade Collection and is perfect for anyone who is looking for an elegant and detailed lampshade. Royal Designs Timeless Shades feature the finest premium hand-tailored silk type shantung fabric.
The high-quality metal frame means your shade can withstand the elements of time. Add one of our unique finials and change the look of your room in minutes. Please measure your existing shade. A replacement harp may be needed for a proper fit or additional adjustment if changing the height of the shade.
- Fabric: Hand tailored silk-type shantung fabric
- Lining: Premium off-white softback lining (Brown and Gypsy Gold Shades feature Premium Gold Lining)
- Washer: Brass finish spider fitter with V-Notch fitter for use with 6″ or 8″ reflector bowl
- Trim: Top and bottom designer trim with vertical piping
- Frame: Heavy grade rust-resistant metal frame
- Bulb: Suggested maximum wattage 150-Watt
- Height: Measured by slant height from top to bottom of lamp shade face
|Size (Top x Bottom x Height)|
Kathy from Longwood. FL –
I couldn’t be happier with the lamp shade I purchased!! My mom picked up a ceramic elephant lamp at an estate sale many years ago. She was recently planning to get rid of it at her own garage sale when I asked if I could have it. My husband laughed when I brought the pitiful sight home and deposited it on the table beside his recliner. It had a circular, white pleated shade, that was completely dried out and obviously inappropriate for it’s shape. Though I had already decided what color shade the lamp needed to have, I was unsure of how to measure it. After a few hours of online research, I came upon the brown pleated rectangular shade offered through royallampshades.com. My Husband says the lamp now “makes the room,” and he would have been fine if I had spent twice as much on it, LOL. Though I don’t know if that’s true, I do know that when I sent a picture of “the new lamp” to my parents, my dad looked at my mom and said, “Why did you get rid of that lamp??”