Some lamp shades come in a UNO fitter. The fitter measures about 1 3/8″ – 1 5/8″ wide. 

We carry 2 types of UNO lamp shades:

Floor Lamp UNO Lamp Shades (This type of UNO lamp shade is threaded, so it will not fall off the lamp when hanging)

Table Lamp UNO Lamp Shades (This type of UNO lamp shade sits on top of socket, and then the bulb is screwed into the socket, holding the shade in place. Most replacement lamp shades from Target, Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, Wal-Mart, etc have this type of SLIP UNO fitter.)

If you want to make sure what you are buying is correct for your lamp shade, feel free to  contact us at 1.877.819.8271